- This event has passed.
Let Us Bring Light
October 26, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Please join us on the evening of Oct. 26 for “Let Us Bring Light”, a family-friendly concert at the Denver LDS Stake Center, 2710 S. Monaco Pkwy in Denver.
Fun, Family-friendly Event
The Colorado Saints Chorale presents a lighthearted and fun concert for our family and friends. All ages are welcome!
Meet the Chorale!
Take this opportunity to meet and visit with Chorale leadership, singers and their families. We would love to meet you and your friends!
Event Details for “Let Us Bring Light”
- Doors open at 6:45 pm with light refreshments served prior to the concert.
- Admission is free and no tickets are needed.
- The concert title, “Let Us Bring Light” was inspired by the lyrics of René Clausen’s “The Prayer of Saint Francis” reminding all of us that we can each bring a little light into the world and lift up those around us.
- The Colorado Saints Chorale desires to inspire and uplift at every concert or event, offering messages of unity, hope and love in all of its endeavors. Expect no less in this fun, family-friendly event.
Songs programmed for the evening:
- “Praise to the Lord, the Almighty” — Traditional Hymn, arr. by Cindy Berry
- “The Prayer of Saint Francis” — by René Clausen
- “The Battle of Jericho” — Traditional Spiritual, arr. by Moses Hogan
- “West Side Story” — Choral medley from the musical by Stephen Sondheim and Leonard Bernstein
- “Under the Sea” — by Alan Menken
- “You’ll Never Walk Alone with Climb Ev’ry Mountain” — by Rodgers and Hammerstein, arr. by Mark Hayes
- “More Holiness Give Me” — by Philip Paul Bliss, arr. by Katherine Wright
- “Baba Yetu” — Swahili adaptation of “The Lord’s Prayer” by Chris Kiagiri
- “The Lord Bless You and Keep You” — by John Rutter
Map and Directions
The Denver Stake Center of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is located at 2710 South Monaco Parkway, Denver Colorado 80224. The church building is on the southwest corner of Yale Avenue and Monaco Parkway.
The event will begin in the Cultural Hall (gym) with light refreshments at 6:45 pm. The concert will begin in the Chapel (sanctuary) at 7:15 pm.
Please follow and like us: